Labradoodle is a smart and sociable dog, which quickly gained high popularity in the USA and Australia.The hybrid breed was developed as a hypoallergenic guide dog by crossing a poodle and a Labrador Retriever.
The Essential featuresa
- Labradoodle is a surprisingly affectionate breed that received the best from two parent breeds: a beautiful character from a labrador, and a lint-resistant poodle coat.
- A beautiful dog from all sides really enjoys its popularity and wide popularity.
- Labradoodle, although it was bred as a service hypoallergenic breed, has already proved its versatility as an excellent family pet and as a therapeutic dog.
- Labradoodle loves to be with the people he loves and will bathe them in his boundless love and devotion.
The Energy Options
The energy of the Labrador and the pleasant disposition of both breeds are likely to ultimately give the breed worldwide fame and secure first places on the charts of the most popular dogs.If you see a calm and quiet labradoodle while he is curled up at your feet, be sure that in a moment he may be ready to jump and play with you.
- Labradoodle does almost everything with enthusiasm, but this is especially true for training. It is easy to train, as it is smart and always tries to please (the poodle is one of the 3 most intelligent breeds).
- The breed usually gets along well with other dogs and pets. Like a Labrador, he also gets along well with children.
Yes, Labradoodle Dog is an almost perfect dog on all sides, but many of the dogs of this hybrid breed do not match the guide dog originally bred. The main problem of the breed is the instability of the offspring, even if two purebred labradors are bred.A characteristic of Labradoodle is the lack of stable and consistent results in breeding, so that dogs get certain fixed characteristics.
The fact is that even after several generations, Labradoodle for the most part does not have certain fixed characteristics.And the popularity of the hybrid, apparently, exacerbated this problem, as there were many breeders who are little familiar with the practice of breeding.
- As a result, some Labradoodles are more like ordinary poodles, they are smart, faithful, quiet enough and do not fade. Others, on the contrary, are more like labradors: they are noisy and molt very much.
- Labradoodle must be a hypoallergenic, or non-shedding breed, like a poodle, so wool is often the main factor when choosing a puppy.